What do you think of when someone mentions Prague? I’d imagine a fair few people would instantly be reminded of groups of drunk 20-something year old men celebrating their last days of freedom before they get hitched, right? Bachelor parties and stag dos filling the streets? I’m here to change your mind and hopefully persuade you that there’s so much more to this city than beer bikes and blokes.
Follow Blog via Email
- Make your next trip one with Booking.com Home October 12, 2018
- Five “must-see” spots on Portugal’s Algarve Coast October 3, 2018
- Eatwith Part Two: Lisbon October 1, 2018
- Eatwith Part One: Barcelona September 20, 2018
- Cappadocia – the fairytale land that stole my heart August 27, 2018